Private 1.5-hour Amsterdam tour with the floating Flower market
- Discover the real Amsterdam in a nutshell
- Get tips and tricks to kickstart your stay
- Enjoy the city with your favourite local and get answers to all your questions
- 100% private, 100% personal
Meet and greet with your favorite local host, wander past Amsterdam's highlights and get all the answers to the burning questions on your mind. You’ll get all the insights you need to assure you of an awesome stay in this amazing city. You’ll get more info than any online source or guidebook could ever provide. After all, it’s the locals who know best!
You’ll walk through the city together, visiting some hidden spots among the main sights. While you wander past local markets, beautiful churches and multicultural district you can ask anything you want.
Want to know where they serve the best local beer in town? Or are you wondering what is the best time of the day to visit the Red Light District? Or where to get tickets for the Anne Frank house? Ask ahead! Your guide can help you with anything, from finding the best restaurant that fits your taste to telling you which up-and-coming districts you need to visit. This tour has everything to make your stay truly memorable.
Your local guide can’t wait to introduce you to the beautiful city of Amsterdam. Your host will give you unique insights into daily local life. They know the city like the back of their hand and can share endless tips and tricks with you to complete your stay.
This is your plan:
- Meeting Point - Central Station
- Stop 1 - Visit the stunning st. Nicholas Church
- Stop 2 - Wander through vibrant Chinatown
- Stop 3 - Discover the famous Red Light District
- Stop 4 - Walk past the Flowermarket
- Stop 5 - The most known square in Amsterdam: Damsquare
- Stop 6 - Discover the beautiful hidden Begijnhof
- Final Stop - Local café at Rembrandtsquare
- Private guide
- Coffee at Rembrandtsquare
- Hotel pick-up
De Ruijterkade 36B, 1012 AA Amsterdam, Netherlands
Meet your guide outside Wagamama restaurant at the back of the Central Station
- Moderate amount of walking is involved
- This tour is a private tour, the price changes depending on the number of participants. You can come in a group of 2-5 people
- Flexible starting time between 9.00am and 6.00pm
- Please indicate when you'd like to start the tour at check-out
- Confirmation of the guide's contact details will be sent to you after the booking
On this extensive bus excursion you will see all Amsterdam has to offer, from the historical monumen...
Join this unforgettable tour to historical Bruges, one of Europe's most charming cities, also named ...
With this combination ticket, you can visit the Heineken Experience, skipping the lines and get a 24...
If high temperatures make you feel like a fish out of water and the cold doesn’t scare you, the Xtra...
Smell the flowers and visit the world's largest spring garden in the world. Enjoy the abundance and ...
Discover the highlights of Amsterdam at your own pace. Create your own itinerary and admire the city...