Hop on your bike and cycle past all the amazing highlights of Amsterdam! There’s so much more to see when you’re biking your way through the city. The locals know it too, and that’s why there are more bikes in Amsterdam than people living there. There are endless biking lanes that lead you to the most beautiful sights and sceneries, so you can truly experience the city to its fullest!
During this Withlocals Originals biking tour you’ll discover all the highlights and hip spots of Amsterdam. Experience local life in the Jordaan area and have a stop at the nearby markets. And have you heard of the Jewish district in Amsterdam? It’s truly amazing. By bike you’re getting from one place to another in seconds, so no sore feet for you!
Along the route your local host has included some special surprises to give you that real Amsterdam feeling. On top of everything you’ll taste the best cookie ever! The full route can of course always be adapted to your preferences too: just let your host know.
This is your plan:
- Meeting Point - Geldersekade
- Stop 1 - Visit the oldest house in Amsterdam
- Stop 2 - Discover Dutch legends at the Nieuwmarkt
- Stop 3 - Be amazed by the unique house of the Trip Brothers
- Stop 4 - Visit the beautiful Dutch theatre
- Stop 5 - Cycle across the Skinny Bridge
- Stop 6 - Discover the 350-year-old Graffiti House
- Stop 7 - Have the BEST cookie of your life
- Stop 8 - Enter the magnificent Begijnhof
- Stop 9 - Cycle past the Torensluis
- Stop 10 - Have a stop at the Homo Monument
- Stop 11 - Make your way through the amazing Jordaan area
- Final Stop - Centraal Station