Private skip-the-line guided tour of the Van Gogh Museum
- Gain insider knowledge into Van Gogh's life and paintings
- No need to wait - skip-the-line ticket included
- Enjoy a private guide at the Van Gogh Museum
- Admire the best masterpieces up close
Art and Van Gogh lovers, get ready for a unique journey where you'll see every period of Van Gogh's career. From the dark paintings of the Netherlands to the colors of Paris, the light of Arles in South France to his tragic death in Auvers Sur Oise near Paris.
Hear unique stories, get the latest news and discover new details about his work. Let's explore what drove Van Gogh to create an impressive amount of 900 paintings and 1200 drawings. And did he really cut his entire ear off or just a piece?
Come and join this wonderful tour! It includes an amazing skip-the-line ticket and a private guide around the Van Gogh Museum.
This is the plan: Van Gogh Tour - Intense tour along his masterpieces
Start: Meet guests
Stop 1: Introduction and self portraits
Stop 2: Dark period in the Netherlands
Stop 3: Colour period in Paris
Stop 4: The best works of Arles and family matters
Stop 5: The pieces of art at the institution
Stop 6: The last period, fame and inheritance
End: If wanted, a short look at the new exhibition
- Skip-the-Line entrance tickets to the Van Gogh Museum
- Guided tour
- Private guide
- Food and drinks
Museumplein 6, 1071 DJ Amsterdam, Netherlands
Meet your guide in front of the entrance of the Van Gogh Museum, Museumplein 6, 1071 DJ Amsterdam.
- This tour is a private tour, the price changes depending on the number of participants. You can come in a group of 2-5 people
- The tour runs every day from 9.00am to 4.00pm
- Please indicate your preferred starting time at the moment of booking
Smell the flowers and visit the world's largest spring garden in the world. Enjoy the abundance and ...
Passing through the typical Dutch landscape you’ll drive in about one hour and a half to the Dutch V...
Visit the legendary brewery where Heineken beer has been made for over a century and learn about the...
Combine a visit to the Moco Museum with a leisurely cruise along Amsterdam’s canals with this ticket...
Experience Amsterdam from the water and see the best sights the city has to offer on a 75-minute can...
Explore the historic canals and streets of Amsterdam by land and water with a 24-hour combo ticket f...