Berlin sightseeing with City Circle hop-on hop-off bus Yellow or Purple Line and river cruise
- Tour the German capital in a comfortable way with the Purple and Yellow City Circle bus
- See up to 30 different top locations around the city
- Hop-on and hop-off where you want and listen to the commentaries
- Experience Berlin's famous landmarks also from the water
- Choose among different durations, from 1 to 3 days
Take the opportunity to combine the City Circle hop-on hop-off tours with a Berlin river cruise along the Spree. Exit the tour bus at stop number 10/DomAquarée and head to the Nikolaiviertel dock. During the 1-hour boat tour you will have the opportunity to experience Berlin’s most significant landmarks and monuments from the water. After enjoying your boat ride you can hop back on the bus and continue your City Circle Tour.
Use the busses also as convenient transportation. While comfortably seating in one of the yellow or purple double-deckers, you'll have the opportunity to both learn more about Berlin’s exciting history and take in the views of the city with leisure. Sightseeing Berlin is made easy thanks to two different routes. Whether you have a well-structured vacation itinerary or take the day as it comes, the hop-on hop-off busses are flexible, letting you enter and exit the tour at 30 different locations around the city and make optimal use of your time in the city, as you quickly reach all must-see highlights such as the East Side Gallery, the Museum Island, the Reichstag or Alexanderplatz.
The audioguides on the bus are available in English, German, Arabic, Chinese, Danish, French, Indian, Indonesian, Israeli, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian.
The commentaries on the river cruise are available in English and German.
Just enter one of the busses at the stop of your choice and show your voucher (printed or on the smartphone) and you'll receive your ticket.
The larger Yellow Line departs every 10 minutes and brings from the city center to the Western districts. The Purple Line departs every 20 minutes and offers 12 stops around the center and former East Berlin.
- Kurfürstendamm 216/ Fasanenstraße
- Kurfürstendamm 220/ Meinekestraße
- Kurfürstendamm/Rankestraße (Memorial Church, Berlin Zoo, Europa-Center, Bikini shopping mall)
- KaDeWe historic department store
- Kulturforum/ Philharmonic Hall
- Potsdamer Platz
- Checkpoint Charlie
- Gendarmenmarkt (shopping mall Friedrichstraße)
- Alexanderplatz/ Park Inn Hotel/ TV Tower
- Neptunbrunnen/TV Tower
- DomAquarée/boat pier
- Lustgarten/Cathedral/Museum Island
- Unter den Linden/Friedrichstraße
- Brandenburg Gate/ Reichstag
- Central Station/Purple Tour Boat Pier
- Victory Column
- Straße des 17. Juni/Flea Market (only Sat/Sun)
- Charlottenburg Palace
- Alexanderplatz/ Park Inn Hotel/ TV Tower
- Hackescher Markt
- Central Station boat pier
- Berlin Wall Memorial
- Mauerpark (recreation area)
- Prenzlauer Berg/ Kollwitzplatz
- East Side Gallery/ Mercedes-Benz Arena
- Ostbahnhof/ East Side Gallery
- Jewish Museum
A complete yellow line route (without leaving the bus) leasts 2 hours and 15 minutes, a complete purple tour 1 hour and 45 minutes.
- Use of the City Circle sightseeing busses depending on the choosen line(s) and duration
- Available options:
- Yellow Line (Central and West Berlin) 1 day + cruise
- Yellow Line (Central and West Berlin) 2 days + cruise
- Purple Line (Central and East Berlin) 1 day + cruise
- Yellow + Purple Line 3 days + cruise
- 1-hour river cruise
- Entrance to the seen attractions
- Children 0-6 years: free
- Children 7-14 years: reduced
For the river cruise: Karl-Liebknecht-Str. 1a, 10178 Berlin, Germany
For the bus tour: the main starting point is the Hard Rock Cafe, Kurfurstendamm 225, from there or the Park Inn Hotel, Alexanderplatz
- Audioguides on the bus are available in English, German, Arabic, Chinese, Danish, French, Indian, Indonesian, Israeli, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Commentaries on the boat are available in English and German
- Just enter one of the busses at the stop of your choice and show your voucher (printed or on the smartphone) and you'll receive your ticket
- The bus tour with river cruise is available during the warm season
- The busses run every day:
- March 26th - November 4th 2018: Sunday-Thursday 10.00am - 6.00pm, Friday/Saturday 10.00am-7.00pm
Delve with a historian into Berlin’s history as the capital of Nazi Germany during the Third Reich. ...
The impressive neoclassical building that hosts the Altes Museum (Old Museum) was built between 1823...
Have you just arrived in Berlin and don't know where to start? This tour is the perfect solution: ou...
Ostpolitik, DDR, Stasi, Ostalgie, Trabi and the Wall. Do these names and acronyms take you back to f...
Stranded behind the iron curtain for nearly 40 years, West Berlin developed its own unique identity ...
Why walk when you can ride with us? The best way to explore Berlin is on our exclusive Segways. Disc...