Sightseeing flight - Berlin and Potsdam from a different perspective
- Experience Berlin and Potsdam from a different perspective
- Enjoy flying in a modern ultralight aircraft
- Discover the Soviet War Memorial, Sanssouci Palace and Berlin Schönefeld Airport from the air
Take a seat in a modern ultralight aircraft that is new and maintained by its own airyard, and enjoy the view of the wonderful landscape below you from the front row. Some of the aircraft feature glass cockpits, so technology lovers won't be disappointed. The special feature of the aircraft is the integrated rescue system: in an emergency, the craft and crew can glide safely to the ground. Treat yourself or your loved ones to an adventure flight over Berlin and Potsdam, with approx. 2 hours of pure flight time.
Along the flight route you will discover the following sights from the air: Strausberg Airport - Hoppegarten Racecourse - Friedrichsfelde Castle - Plänterwald - Berlin-Treptow Soviet War Memorial - Britzer Garden - Trabrennbahn Mariendorf - Teltow - Potsdam - Charlottenhof Palace - New Palace - Lindstedt Castle - Krongut Bornstedt - Orangery Palace - Sanssouci Palace - Marble Palace - Berlin Schönefeld Airport - Großer Müggelsee.
- Sightseeing flight
- Photos and videos
- Pilot's safety vest to take home
- Transfer to the airport
- Personal expenses
Flugplatzstraße F3 3, 15344 Strausberg, Germany
At the airport in Strausberg, which you can reach from the Hauptbahnhof (central station) via S-Bahn line S5, direction Strausberg-Nord.
- Departure and destination airfield is Strausberg EDAY.
- Activity duration is 4 hours, pure flight time is approximately 2 hours.
- Please note that the maximum weight per person is 100kg; moreover, sitting comfort is somewhat limited for heights over 1.95 meters. Passengers weighing over 100kg or taller than 2 meters cannot take part in the experience.
- Integrated rescue system: In an emergency, the machine and crew will safely glide to the ground.
- The sightseeing flight is also available in English. You will receive further information after booking.
- For exact dates, please check out the calendar
Delve with a historian into Berlin’s history as the capital of Nazi Germany during the Third Reich. ...
El año de la Reunificación Alemana, 1990, significó para Potsdam convertirse en Patrimonio de la Hum...
La mejor manera de entender, disfrutar y aproximarse a Berlín es su historia. En un solo tour podrás...
Ostpolitik, DDR, Stasi, Ostalgie, Trabi and the Wall. Do these names and acronyms take you back to f...
bundesliga: Hertha BSC Berlin - Eintracht Frankfurt 08-12-2018 Südtorweg, 14053 Berlin, Germany Deli...
bundesliga germany: Hertha BSC Berlin - VfL Wolfsburg 02-02-2019 Südtorweg, 14053 Berlin, Germany De...