The Berlin Pass: over 60 free museums and attractions
- See the German Technology Museum and the Anne Frank Centre
- Visit Checkpoint Charlie, Madame Tussauds and the Guggenheim
- Choose the Travelcard option to get around the city for free
Enjoy for three days free entry to over 60 attractions and free travel across Berlin with the Berlin Pass.
Add the Travelcard Option to your Berlin Pass to cover trips using Metro trains, buses, trams and over-ground trains in zones ABC – essentially the whole of central Berlin, including Schoenefeld Airport.
For a complete list of all available attractions and cost savings, download this PDF file.
- Berlin Museum Pass – free entry into 50 of Berlin's top art galleries, museums and monuments
- Berlin Attractions Pass – an additional 10+ top attractions and experiences for free
- Guidebook (in 3 languages - English, German and Italian) to help you plan your sightseeing
- Travelcard (select option) – cover zones ABC: the whole of central Berlin
- Children 6-14 years old
- From 15 years on: full price
"Little BIG City", right at the Berlin TV Tower/ Alexanderplatz, Panoramastraße 1a, 10178 Berlin, Germany
Open every day from 10.00am to 4.00pm, except on December 24th and 25th and on January 1st
- Your Berlin Pass is valid for one year from the date of purchase
- Once it's been scanned, The Berlin Pass is valid for 3 consecutive days
- Valid for use on consecutive days
- At the end of the validity period, the pass will expire and you will no longer be entitled to free entry at attractions or transportation (if that option was chosen)
- Please note that a day is based on a calendar day. If you first use your pass at 4.00pm on Monday, it counts as one full day
- The Berlin Museum Pass attractions can be visited multiple times for the duration of your pass. The Berlin Pass attractions may only be visited once
Ostpolitik, DDR, Stasi, Ostalgie, Trabi and the Wall. Do these names and acronyms take you back to f...
Captivating special effects bring 750 years of Berlin’s history to life! At Little BIG City, the uni...
Stranded behind the iron curtain for nearly 40 years, West Berlin developed its own unique identity ...
The city center of Berlin is filled with famous sightseeing points: the TV tower, Brandenburg Gate, ...
Discover the wild side of Kreuzberg that transformed from one of the poorest quarters of Berlin in t...
Start/End: at your hotel in Berlin. Our guide and driver will meet you in the hotel lobby with a nam...