Walking tour of royal and imperial Berlin
- Learn about Berlin’s history during its imperial time
- Walk past some of the greatest sites in the city
- Gain a much deeper understanding of Berlin
Find out interesting facts about old imperial Berlin on this guided walking tour. Learn about the history of the city and its development up until today. Your guide will cover everything from medieval warlords to the sophistication of Frederick the Great, from the rise of the Nazis to the Berlin Wall. Along the way, you’ll see some of the greatest sites in the city.
Listen to your guide telling you stories of immigration, warfare and authoritarianism, and stories of high culture and civilization. This tour will help you to gain a much deeper understanding not only of Berlin but northern Europe.
- You can purchase a ticket with a reduced fee if you are one of the following:
- Under 18 year-old
- Holder of Berlin pass, Welcome, City Tour, or ISIC card
Panoramastraße 1a, 10178 Berlin, Germany
Meet your guide outside Starbucks under the TV Tower at Panoramastraße 1A. You can get there by either S-Bahn or U-Bahn, getting off at Alexanderplatz and going to the base of the TV tower.
- Please bring water, sun glasses, sun screen, hat/cap, umbrella, warm clothing – whatever you need (depending on the season)
- The tour runs regardless of the weather
- Tour operates from Monday to Thursday at 10.00am
- Be at the meeting point 5 minutes prior to the starting time
This cruise on the Spree in Berlin is the perfect option for you, if you want to see as much of Berl...
The Havel classic invites you to a wonderful cruise on the southwestern Havel lakes. Enjoy two hours...
The city center of Berlin is filled with famous sightseeing points: the TV tower, Brandenburg Gate, ...
Discover the wild side of Kreuzberg that transformed from one of the poorest quarters of Berlin in t...
Go on a bike tour through Kreuzberg, Prenzlauer Berg and Friedrichshain and experience 'real' Berlin...
Discover Berlin’s ambivalent queer history, including both periods of celebration of sexual freedom ...