Walking tour of royal and imperial Berlin
- Learn about Berlin’s history during its imperial time
- Walk past some of the greatest sites in the city
- Gain a much deeper understanding of Berlin
Find out interesting facts about old imperial Berlin on this guided walking tour. Learn about the history of the city and its development up until today. Your guide will cover everything from medieval warlords to the sophistication of Frederick the Great, from the rise of the Nazis to the Berlin Wall. Along the way, you’ll see some of the greatest sites in the city.
Listen to your guide telling you stories of immigration, warfare and authoritarianism, and stories of high culture and civilization. This tour will help you to gain a much deeper understanding not only of Berlin but northern Europe.
- You can purchase a ticket with a reduced fee if you are one of the following:
- Under 18 year-old
- Holder of Berlin pass, Welcome, City Tour, or ISIC card
Panoramastraße 1a, 10178 Berlin, Germany
Meet your guide outside Starbucks under the TV Tower at Panoramastraße 1A. You can get there by either S-Bahn or U-Bahn, getting off at Alexanderplatz and going to the base of the TV tower.
- Please bring water, sun glasses, sun screen, hat/cap, umbrella, warm clothing – whatever you need (depending on the season)
- The tour runs regardless of the weather
- Tour operates from Monday to Thursday at 10.00am
- Be at the meeting point 5 minutes prior to the starting time
The impressive neoclassical building that hosts the Altes Museum (Old Museum) was built between 1823...
Enjoy moving classical music presented by the Berlin Residence Orchestra in the stylish and historic...
On this private tour you’ll cruise through the parks and streets of Berlin on an easy-to-ride Segway...
The East Side Gallery is an international memorial for freedom and the longest open air gallery in t...
Experience Berlin during the evening on this fantastic 2-hour Segway tour. Explore the city on Segwa...
Embark on a half-day trip from Berlin to Potsdam, a city rich in remarkable sights and fascinating h...