The Franschhoek Motor Museum offers visitors a look back over 100 years of history with its collections of automobiles and motorbikes. Four humidified halls house the 220 vehicles, including Fords, Mercedes, Mustangs, Bugattis, Chevrolets, Alfas, to name a few. Not only that, for your convenience, this tour includes a return transfer from Cape Town so you don't need to worry about getting to and from the museum. It's the perfect day for auto-mobile enthutiasts.
Franschhoek Motor Museum with return transfer
- See 220 vehicles, including Fords, Mercedes, Mustangs, Bugattis, Chevrolets, Alfas
- Includes transfer to and from Cape town for your convenience
- Perfect for those who are auto-mobile enthutiasts
- Round trip transfer in an air conditioned vehicle
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Guided tour
Pick-up from your hotels in Cape Town, South Africa
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Bring a warm jacket, just in case, as the weather in the Franschhoek Valley changes very quickly
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with our local partner at least 48 hours before departure. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Museum opens at 10.00am and closes at 3.00pm