Private half-day Barra da Tijuca, Prainha, and Joátinga beaches tour
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Discover the other side of Rio and the hidden beautiful beaches
Experience this unique beach tour in Rio de Janeiro and get the chance to get to know places that most tourists never get to see, the secluded, natural, hidden beaches with stunning lookout spots, such as a visit of Rio's newest neighborhood Barra da Tijuca. Visit around 40 km of beaches unknown to tourists including Beaches of São Conrado, Joatinga, Barra da Tijuca, Recreio dos Bandeirantes, Reserva, Praia da Macumba, Prainha, and Grumari. Finish an amazing day with amazing views over the world-famous Ipanema beach.
You'll be picked up from your hotel in the morning, then driven along Rio's beautiful coast visiting despite beautiful natural beaches, amazing look out spots of Mirante do Leblon, Área do Joá . You will be able to explore stunning native beaches that most tourists have never seen before. Get inspired by the nature that Rio de Janeiro has to offer and take exclusive pictures that make your experience an eternal memory. Afterwards, you'll be taken safely back to your hotel.
- Convenience Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bilingual guide
- Air-conditioned vehicles
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Av. das Américas, 4000 - Barra da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22640-102, Brazil
During checkout you'll be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel for pickup.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- In particular cases, the transportation vehicle can be exchanged to another of the same value
- Our tours do not depend on weather conditions
- Infants from the age of 1-3 participate free of charge
- Children from the age of 4-8 pay 50% of the total amount
- Children from the age 9 up pays full amount
- Every Day
Discover life inside a Rio de Janeiro favela on a half-day tour and see various communities within t...
Visit Santa Teresa and the Selarón Steps with this afternoon walking guided tour.On this tour you wi...
Enjoy an evening out on a visit to an original churrascaria, savoring typical Brazilian dishes at th...
Set free your adventurous side and visit the unlimited natural sites of Rio de Janeiro! Walk under t...
Join Favela Phoenix for an insightful tour opportunity! You will discover the challenges of life in ...
Hike the famed Morro do Iramaos, a stunning hill on the edge of the bustling Brazilian beachside cit...